What you will do
- You will be a part of highly-driven professional teams responsible for planning, deploying and maintaining mission-critical applications in distributed and cloud environments
- You will be responsible for developing components that combine together to solve real-world problems.
- Work with proven and emerging technologies to continuously improve our products and platforms.
- Consistently improve your skills by learning, experimenting with new solutions and technologies. Once you have acquired a skill, you will then transfer your skills to your team.
What you’ll need to be:
- Passionate about learning new technologies and implementing high-value software solutions.
- Has a proven track record of working in a dedicated Devops environment and an appreciation of the DevOps culture.
- Possesses in-depth understanding of the theory and practice of Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment.
- Good understanding of CI/CD tools and technologies (such as Jenkins)
- Has worked on at least one public cloud provider (AWS, Google Cloud, DigitalOcean are preferred).
- Has expert-level knowledge of at least one Infrastructure as Code / Configuration as Code technology (such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt)
- Good understanding of platform and systems’ architecture – modular monoliths, microservices. Knowledge of enabling tools such as Kubernetes will be a plus point.
- Working knowledge of modern ops technologies, e.g. monitoring, log aggregation, alerting, service discovery.
- Experience with agile methods.
Additional Skills We Value
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Expertise in Python and Bash Scripting
- Experienced in working within cross-functional delivery teams, collaborating across UX, Service Design, Front-end, Delivery.
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- You must love Linux